Friday, December 15, 2006

L-com's End of Year 2006 Sale!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (customerservice@L-com.com)

Happy holidays to our blog readers and L-com customers! As a token of appreciation, our sales reps sent out the below email on Wednesday:

Hi,

Happy Holidays and thank you for being an L-com customer! 2006 was a very successful year for me here at L-com, and I’m hoping it was a good year for you too.

Because I appreciate your business, I want to make sure you know about a special End Of Year Sale going on here. I picked a couple of items I thought might interest you, but if you want to see a complete list of many more items click here.

You can’t access this special sale list from our home page, so I’m sending you the link specifically by email. Copy and paste it into your browser:

http://www.L-com.com/2006EOYsale

If you want to discuss your projects or connectivity needs, please give me a call or send me an email! I look forward to working with you in the year to come. Have a happy and prosperous New Year!

Thanks,

L-com Sales Department


TRD855BL-7
TRD855BL-7
$0.99
69% Off Regular Price!
DGBH15F
DGBH15F
$3.25
60% Off Regular Price!
CC58C-5
CC58C-5
$4.00
53% Off Regular Price!

I want to extend the same invitation to our blog readers! If there is anything we can do for you, let us know!


No comments: